what you need to know
- NVIDIA GeForce NOW is a cloud streaming service for video games.
- The service recently announced the March lineup of games coming to its library.
- It has now been revealed that Scars Above and GRID Legends are also coming to the service this week.
A week ago, NVIDIA GeForce NOW revealed the March game lineup for its online streaming service. Seven days later, it was revealed that a couple of additional games are also coming to the cloud library this week. These NVIDIA GeForce NOW games include Scars Above and GRID Legends.
As previously announced, six more games were also added to NVIDIA GeForce NOW this week. Here’s a quick rundown of all the latest titles.
This sci-fi adventure shooter follows Dr. Kate Ward, a scientist who was sent with her team to investigate a strange alien structure that appeared in Earth orbit. She and her team are members of the Conscious Contact Assessment and Response (SCAR) team, hence the title. However, the group is unexpectedly taken to an alien planet where everything seems to want to kill them.
Players assume the role of Dr. Kate Ward, who wakes up to find that she is alone on this creepy alien planet. She quickly decides to find out what happened to her crew and she will have to deal with the many hostile entities she faces along the way. Of course, players will also work to find out who sent the mysterious alien structure to Earth and what their plans are.
Codemasters racing game allows players to drive various vehicles in iconic locations. Players can participate in Career mode to experience an interesting story or they can create their own races and compete against friends or other people online. The game can handle multiplayer for up to 21 friends and even offers cross-platform play between major gaming systems, including Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC, PS4, and PS5.
Drive the vehicles of your dreams and take amazing photos of your rides using the comprehensive photo mode. There’s a ton of fun to be had whether you’re competing against the computer or against other players.
More games coming to NVIDIA GeForce NOW this week
- Hotel Renovator — This casual simulator allows you to decorate hotel rooms perfectly. It is a very satisfying game. (7 of March)
- Clash: Chaos Artifacts — Players take on the role of Psuedo, a martial artist who discovers a silly little creature. But it turns out that he must protect his new friend since some very powerful people are after him. (March 9)
- Figure 2: Creed Valley — Dusty is well aware that the Nightmares have spread their influence far and wide. He must work to drive them back by solving puzzles and exploring an abstract world. (March 9)
- Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Video Game 6 — Get on a dirt bike and hit the tracks in this racing game. There are many different modes including Career mode which makes for an engaging single player experience. (March 9)
- great ambitions — Start with nothing, then build a solid business empire in New York. It’s a satisfying business sim. (March 10th)
- call of the sea – A woman in the 1930s explores the abandoned island that her husband and his crew were investigating. She must solve puzzles to find out what happened to her lover and those who were with him. (March 9).
(opens in a new tab)
NVIDIA’s cloud game streaming service is one of the best available today, delivering lag-free gaming at 1080p/60 FPS. The best part of the service is that you don’t need a high-end machine to run it, so there’s a good chance it’s already set up. The $5 monthly plan also makes it an immediately attractive option for experienced players.