What I have to share with all of you today is a 1 person tent from the company known as NatureHike. As far as the company is concerned, while not all of the products I’ve tried have been hugely successful, most of their products are very good, especially when you consider the prices. Very high value and good quality go hand in hand here 99% of the time.
The focus of this video is the NatureHike Camping and Biking Tent, which is a lightweight 1-person tent that costs less than $100 at most stores.
Want to support TOGR, buy a shirt, hoodie, hat, etc.
merchandising store : https://the-outdoor-gear-review.myspreadshop.com/
NatureHike tent for 1 person: https://amzn.to/3FoXXA3
The channel continues as always, 100% Agenda Free and without sponsored videos. no product placement or paid reviews.
I bought this with my own money and I am giving my TRUE opinion.
If you buy this product using the link above and you will be supporting this Free Agenda Channel.
-Sony A7IV: https://amzn.to/3vWtLHR
– Sony 20mm 1.8 lens: https://amzn.to/3AcFq80
– Sony 35mm 1.8 lens: https://amzn.to/3BFs8iZ
– SIRUI 5C Carbon Fiber Travel Tripod: https://amzn.to/3BEahZX
– Batteries: https://amzn.to/3geFtG5
– Rode VideoMic Pro Plus Microphone: https://amzn.to/3iZMqMO
– Fjällräven Vidda Pro Ventilated Pants: https://amzn.to/3ytuwYw
– Old Navy Shirt: oldnavy.com
– Vasque Juxt multisport shoes: https://amzn.to/3DbNTK9
– Very resistant socks: https://amzn.to/3mx20A5
– Arcteryx Conveyor Belt: https://amzn.to/3QSnzsi
– Patagonia Men’s Micro D Full Zip Sweater: https://www.patagonia.com/product/mens-micro-d-fleece-jacket/26171.html
– Smartwool Merino Wool Beanie: https://amzn.to/3feJv0Y
– IO Merino Wool Mask: no longer available
– Base of knitted gloves:
– Permethrin for clothing and equipment: https://amzn.to/37V3FvQ
– Kershaw Cryo II Folding Knife: https://amzn.to/2Sej6aD
– Garmin Instinct solar GPS watch: https://amzn.to/3GvkPMC
– Oakley sunglasses: https://amzn.to/2WcOGYm
Details of the NatureHike tent for 1 person :
versions : One tent has a powder skirt and the other does not. This is the 1 person bike backpacking tent, but on amazon you will see there are separate listings for this tent, one says it is a backpacking camping tent, the other says it is a biker tent. They are the same tent.
Colors : green, red, blue, navy blue and orange
Configuration: 80.7” (L) x 37.4” (W) x 43.3” (H)
Packed: 15.7” x 5.9”
Materials : The materials of the flies vary in this tent depending on the color you choose;
20D nylon, silicone coated (PU 4000 mm)
210T nylon (PU 3000 mm) with excellent resistance to UV rays (UPF 30+);
Inner tent: 210T rip-stop polyester+B3 breathable mesh+150D rip-stop oxford
7001 aluminum poles
The green, navy blue and orange flies are made with 20D nylon.
The regular red and blue are made from 210T nylon.
Which would you select?
It depends, the 20D Nylon is going to be more waterproof but a bit weaker. The 210T is the strongest and will handle more wind, more sun, and technically more snow.
Speaking of which, NH claims that this is a 4 season tent and that is not true at all. You can use it in the winter, you can use it in a little bit of snow, but this isn’t really a 4th season tent.
– 3.63 lbs with 20D version
3.85 lbs with skirt version
3.96 lbs with 210T version
Price : Retail price is $115, but you can find them on sale on Amazon and on the NH website for $80 – $100 depending on color.
Schedule 100% Free:
This channel is free from the agenda and has the full support of the viewers.
Support TOGR via Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/TOGR
Support TOGR via YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpmbA7yNOl7aTj_ffkaWWag/join
Come join us on Facebook, Twitter Instagram:
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Outdoor-Gear-Review/281509538652229
Twitter : https://twitter.com/OutdoorGearRev
instagram : https://www.instagram.com/theoutdoorgearreview/
veron : https://vero.co/theoutdoorgearreview