Updated: March 9, 2023 10:37 am
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has just released its fourth wave of courses and DLC content. This comes along with an update to the base game and a new playable character, Birdo!
Let’s take a look at the patch notes, the most prominent of which is DLC support. However, we can also see improvements and some fixes.
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC Wave 4 – Full Course List
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Updates
version 2.3.0 (released on March 8, 2023)
Support for downloadable content
- Now supports paid DLC: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Booster Course PassWave 4 (two cups, eight plates and one character, Birdo).
- Improved the performance of some character and vehicle customizations.
- Made it so that the player can see the rearview mirror when turning, crashing, or transforming into Bullet Bill.
- He did it like this, if the player uses a Super Star or Boo at the same time he is hit by Lightning, his kart will not crash or become small.
- He did it like this, when jumping from a Whomp on Tour Berlin Byways, karts can jump over the fence.
- Added Golden Mushroom to custom items in Renegade Roundup.
- Added “Booster Course Pass” button to the main menu. If a player does not have the Booster Course Pass, a link to the Nintendo eShop will be displayed.
- Fixed an issue where when the player’s kart became small after being struck by lightning, it would slide to the ground.
- Fixed an issue where when the player’s kart crashed into a wall, Lakitu would drag it even though it had not left the course.
- Fixed an issue where the player character was unable to hit an opponent with a red shell when that opponent was jumping in a half pipe.
- Fixed an issue where the player character was unable to deflect after jumping and landing on a half pipe.
- Fixed an issue where the player can use an item other than Boo right after using Boo.
- Fixed an issue where the player was unable to throw a Boomerang after catching it and it would go into the second item slot.
- Fixed an issue where when a player character hit the Blooper on an opponent’s Crazy 8, they would be splattered with ink even though they were using the Super Star.
- Fixed an issue where when the player stopped looking at the rearview mirror, the ink would momentarily disappear even though they had Blooper ink on them.
- Fixed an issue where when the player is hit with a red shell at the same time as switching to Bullet Bill, they would go out of the field.
- Fixed an issue where, on the escalator in Wii Coconut Mall, there would be a communication error when a character was unable to move forward.
- Fixed an issue when switching to Bullet Bill in N64 Dry Dry Desert where the character would slide to the ground.
- Fixed an issue where the character would get stuck on bridge posts just before and after the start line on Tour London Loop.
- Fixed an issue where on undulating floors in 3DS Rainbow Road the character could be pushed off course.
If you have a Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack membership, you’ll get all of this DLC content at no additional cost!
This membership costs $42.59 per year, or if you prefer not to subscribe, you can purchase the Booster Course Pass directly for $24.88.
WePC is compatible with readers. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more